Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR THAT?


Now there is something that I find really annoying. What I find annoying (and rude) is when people ask me "how much did you pay for that?" Now I don't know if people are genuinely curious about the price I paid or if they are just plain nosey. I really think they're just being nosey. Now some people have no problem asking how much I paid for my house, car, TV, or any number of other things. What's next? Asking me how much money I make? I really don't think this is anybody's business and I wouldn't dare ask people this question. If people want to tell me how much they paid for something that's fine, but I ain't gonna ask. So the next time any of you ask SAXOMAN this question.......well I'll just let the picture of Homer be my response. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment