Wednesday, March 17, 2010

CASH FOR CLUNKERS


Now I don't know about the rest of you but I thought the Cash for Clunkers program was a pretty good idea. I mean you could get rid of an old gas guzzler and get $4,500 to boot! This was probably much more than you could sell the clunker for and was also a way to get some of these older cars off the road while stimulating new car sales. Now I actually looked into this program because my car is getting older by the day and is also resembling a clunker more and more. Now I didn't have the income to buy a new car due to my extended vacation (unemployment) but I still thought this program was worth a look. So what do I find out? Well it appears my old clunker gets better gas mileage than specified by this program. Oh well, I guess my clunker will continue to live on, and on, and on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment