Wednesday, March 24, 2010

KLEENEX AND BOBBLEHEADS - HUH?

So what's the deal with Kleenex and bobbleheads you ask? I remember when I was in High School and my friend used to borrow his Mom's Buick on Friday and Saturday night. Now as we drove around the corner I told him to pull over. He looked at me with a what the hell look on his face. I then proceeded to grab his Mom's Kleenex box and Bobblehead German Shepherd that she proudly displayed in the back window of her car. My friend looked at me still with the what the hell look on his face. I then proceeded to explain to him that we can't be cruisin around to parties trying to look cool with that stuff in the back window. Jeez! What's the matter with him? Well as you can see, SAXOMAN had the presence to maintain his hipness even at an early age, unlike others. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment