Sunday, March 7, 2010

GETTING MY EAR PIERCED


About 15 years ago I decided to get my ear pierced. What? Yep, I don't know what got into me or if it was just a fad or a sign of the times. Anyway, as the wife and I were at Venice Beach one afternoon I said "I'm getting my ear pierced". My wife said "What the hell?" So I find a little place that has one of those piercing guns and BAM it was done. My little ear was now pierced. I now officially had a trainer stud installed in my earlobe. I can tell you that my ear was red for the rest of the afternoon as we walked the Venice boardwalk. HAHA!
So after the one month of the training stud I finally graduated to a gold hoop. Now I can tell you that installing this hoop was a royal pain for me and I don't think I wore it very often at all. Anyway, I quickly got bored with this silly fad and would never consider wearing an earring ever again. Anyway, that's the short lived story of my pierced ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment