Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THE 3D CRAZE - WILL IT LAST?

Now it seems like a lot of movies nowadays are coming out in the 3D format. There are movies that don't even need to be in 3D like The Green Hornet. I mean, come on now! You can now buy 3D tv's and 3D dvd players and dvd's as well. Now I don't know about all of you but the last thing I want to do is buy another tv for a small portion of things that are in 3D and I'll be dammed if I'm going to sit in front of the tv wearing 3D glasses. Now I think 3D is really cool and enjoyed it when I went to see Avatar in 3D and the IMAX big screen. Oh yeah!
I'm sorry but I really think that this is just a passing craze that will soon fade away. Now I must say though that the thought of watching my beloved Purple and Gold (Lakers) and other sporting events in 3D sounds tempting, but I think I will have to pass on this fad for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment