Thursday, December 2, 2010

KING KONG VS GODZILLA - HAHA


Believe it or not I actually saw this movie way back when it first came out. I remember seeing this advertised and said to myself, "WOW, two of the best monsters going head to head, I gotta see this!" Before I went I wondered how both monsters had come back to life as King Kong had been shot down from the Empire State building and I believe Godzilla was electrocuted. Anyway, it didn't matter to me! Now as I settled into my theater seat and first saw King Kong I said "What the??? That's not the King Kong I remember!" So I was a little disappointed as it appeared to be just someone in an oversize gorilla costume. Oh well.....I still stayed for the entire film. Not hip to this? Well, just check out the original trailer. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment