Friday, February 11, 2011

DECORATIVE PILLOWS - I JUST DON'T GET IT


OK guys, do you really get the whole decorative pillow thing? Now I can honestly say that I do not (see photo). Now that's not a photo of my bed but just a typical example of what I'm talking about. The reason I'm blogging about this is that the wife recently bought a new comforter for the bed and with it came many, many decorative pillows. Now these aren't pillows for sleeping or anything like that, no.........these are just for decoration! So every night before we go to bed we have to take all of these pillows off the bed and then put them back on the bed in the morning. Now I can say that I honestly feel like Ben Stiller in the movie, Along Came Polly. Anyway, check out this video to see what I'm talking about and also what I would like to do! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment