Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES DAY


Happy belated Valentines Day to all! Now I can honestly say that more men probably get into trouble on this day than any other day of the year. Men either don't do anything for their wife or girlfriend or they don't do enough. Either way it's a lose/lose situation for the guys. If your wife works in an office setting it's always a competition amongst the girls as to who gets the biggest bouquet of flowers, who doesn't get any flowers, who's sending them to themselves, etc... It really is pretty sad. Now SAXOMAN has it easy as I've been married a number of years and know that as long as I provide some chocolate, I have no problems. Now I was astounded at the amount of last minute shoppers (men) buying cards and candy late yesterday evening. As I was at Rite-Aid stuffing my face with Rocky Road ice cream the line of guys buying last minute gifts was too much! On the train I saw guys furiously scribbling some last minute thoughts on Valentines card. I also saw some guy on the train with roses and a big Hello Kitty balloon. The wife gave me one of those hard "you'd better not laugh" looks! HAHA! Anyway, I hope that you all had a good one and guys, I hope you all didn't get in too much trouble! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment