Sunday, May 15, 2011

OK, SO MAYBE I'M A LITTLE CLAUSTROPHOBIC


As I've gotten older I have noticed that I am more claustrophobic than when I was younger. As a kid I would hide in the smallest spaces, crawl through backyard tunnels and play in a variety of many, small confined spaces. Now maybe because I'm older and hopefully wiser but I just don't see the need to subject myself to these types of situations any more. I think the scene in Kill Bill 2 that I have attached gives you an idea what I'm talking about. Buried alive in a coffin? No thanks. I think I would die right on the spot. Come to think of it, even buried in a coffin when your dead would be too much for SAXOMAN to take. Well I guess I would be dead but still.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, I'm with you. An old episode of 'Alfred Hitchkock presents' had a story where the prisoner hatched a plan with another guy to climb into a casket and have the guy dig him out
    after the service - then he rolls over and sees that same guy in the coffin next to him! yikes!

    ReplyDelete