Sunday, May 1, 2011

CHUBB - CHUBB



Well I guess it's official. My cat is overweight! Yep, she is now officially a Chubb - Chubb and one fat cat. The photo gives you a look at what I'm talking about. Now I have spared her the public humiliation and shame by not showing her face but you get the idea. Now I didn't really think anything was out of the ordinary but a recent trip to the vet confirmed it. Yes, she weighed in at a whopping 18 pounds! What? Yep, I kid you not. They said that on the previous visit that she was 12 pounds. Well I guess this means no more unlimited dry food whenever the bowl is empty. This cat is going on a diet! HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. 18 lbs is gigantic. Way bigger than my fatso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey be nice.....she's still growing at just over 3 years old. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete