Sunday, April 24, 2011

OLD SLANG - I'M STILL HEARING IT



Way back on 5-18-2009 I blogged about people that use old slang. Well I can tell you that it still hasn't stopped! Yep, almost two years later and I still hear people using these outdated expressions. I wonder if they realize how foolish they sound? Here a just a few examples: Recently I heard a guy on the radio say "bummer", my boss said "far out" and I still hear people saying "that's the bomb". Now I even have to admit that a family member still says the word "bitchin". What? Yep, this just goes to show you that hipness is definitely not hereditary. HAHA! Me? So that I don't sound like a fool the only slang I use is the timeless classic "Daddio". HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Right on! Saxoman! I'm still trippin' out over those far out sayings, you dig?
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete