Saturday, April 2, 2011

DODGER STADIUM AND ALL YOU CAN EAT - OH YEAH

It's been a while since I've been to a Dodger game but one of the things that recently caught my eye was the introduction of the All-You-Can-Eat Pavilion at Dodger Stadium. What? Yep, now this is something that SAXOMAN definitely has to check out. Now basically you pay from $32 to $35 for these tickets and then you get to eat until you burst! HAHA! Now this is my kind of deal! I have no doubt I could eat my money's worth of food by the second inning! I would probably eat so much that I would either fall asleep in my seat or have to go to the first aid station to lie down. HAHA! Oh yeah! I am ready to go!

4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of this article in the LA Times by Steve Lopez. http://articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/03/local/me-lopez3
    People actually hurt themselves! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very funny article HAHA! "eating as if they'd been sentenced to death". Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And some wonder why we have the problem of obesity in America!!! OH my...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, SAXOMAN thinks he's just been insulted! Why you!

    ReplyDelete