Thursday, April 21, 2011

REALITY TV - THERE'S NO AVOIDING IT





It seems like every year there are more and more reality shows that come out. Because there is really no avoiding these shows (if you watch tv) I guess you find the ones that interest you the most and watch those. Now there are some very popular shows that have been on for several seasons and I have never watched them. Shows like "Survivor" and "American Idol" are two that I've never seen. They just don't seem to interest me. Now I have to admit that there are many of these shows that I have watched so let me share some of these with my many (2? 3?) readers and please, no laughing. OK, I've watched The Celebrity Apprentice, Hoarders, Storage Wars, Operation Repo, Miami Ink, Man vs Food, Inside West Coast Customs, Basketball Wives (What?), America's Got Talent, The T.O. Show, and Celebrity Rehab to name a few. Maybe because I recently had unlimited free time (unemployment) that I started to watch some of these shows. Anyway, there you go. SAXOMAN comes clean on his guilty pleasures. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment