Saturday, April 2, 2011

REGGAE CD PICK OF THE WEEK - LUCIANO


This weeks long overdue Reggae CD Pick of the Week is Luciano with the cd titled "Serious Times". Now I must say that Luciano is another one of those reggae singers that I really like to listen to. I currently own eight of Luciano's cd's and they are all winners. When I went to the Bob Marley reggae festival a few years back there was Luciano hangin' out in the food court area talking to fans. Now instead of going over and introducing myself and telling him how much I enjoy his music, I froze like a popsicle! What! Yep, too scared too utter a word. HAHA! Anyway, for those of you that claim to like reggae but only have Bob Marley's "Legend" cd in your collection (you know who you are) then check this one out! The link will let you preview all of the tracks on this cd or you can enjoy a video of Luciano himself (below). Enjoy! http://www.amazon.com/Serious-Times-Luciano/dp/B000228EDQ/ref=sr_1_10?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1301772755&sr=1-10

1 comment: