Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CAR WASH ETIQUETTE


So what is car wash etiquette? Well lemme tell you what it's not! Today after work SAXOMAN decided to wash his new car. WHAT? Anyway, so I went to the local do-it-yourself car wash and it was a pretty busy place. All of the car wash stalls were filled with people washing their cars. Their was one lady who was drying her car where you're supposed to be washing your car. I politely asked her if she could dry her car where everyone else was drying so that I could wash my car. She told me I would have to wait until she was done! What? Are you kidding me lady? You can't move to where your supposed to be so I can wash my car? I told her that she was being unreasonable. She just shook her head at me and continued to dry her car. I patiently waited for another stall to open up and none did so finally she moved her car and drove off. Jeez....what is wrong with people? I just don't get it! Where is the common courtesy nowadays? Umm.....SAXOMAN, what is this about a new car? HAHA! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment