Saturday, March 19, 2011

MY FAVORITE OFFICE - OH YEAH....


In my years of working I have sat in a variety of different cubicles and offices. Now there is one office that sticks out in my mind as being my favorite. Why? Did it have a great view? a large window? Was it close to the parking lot for a quick exit? No, actually it was right next to a Conference Room. Huh? OK, let me explain. Outside of my office there was a small empty area that was right next to this Conference Room. Now, this is the good part. This empty area is where they would put the food for all of the guests and customers that came in. HAHA! I basically had this down to a science. They would first bring in doughnuts, bagels and other breakfast snacks, have an opening meeting and then take the customers on a company tour. While they were gone I would stuff my face with doughnuts, muffins, bagels, etc..... They would then cater lunch and I would snatch up sandwiches, soda's, hot food, etc...while they weren't looking! Whoowee! Sometimes later in the day they would also bring cookies and brownies for an afternoon snack so naturally I would help myself until I could barely move! HAHA! On top of this when they got ready to clean up they would see me hard at work in my office and ask me if I would like some food. Huh? Me? Well....maybe a little bit. HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. How did you eat all that and stay so trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly blessed, yes I am. Bring on the food! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete