Friday, March 4, 2011

TIGHT JEANS - YES, THAT WAS ME


OK, now SAXOMAN has to come clean and confess something. Well....ok....uhhh...how can I put this? ... umm, ok.... the truth is that SAXOMAN used to wear tight jeans. WHAT? Yep, I kid you not! Tight, tight jeans. Now I'm blaming a lot of this on the fashions at the time because a lot of people were wearing tight jeans as well so it's not like I was the only one. Now I must say that I was quite a site with my shapely butt and my manly bulge in the front. HAHA! My wife says my butt was one of the things that attracted her to me. Go figure. Anyway, I cannot imagine how I wore those things and how uncomfortable it must have been to have everything all squished and scrunched together. Ouch! So guys, you'd better not be wearing tight jeans still, hear me?

2 comments:

  1. I seem to remember you in jeans and a navy shirt back in the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, SAXOMAN was stylin' back in the day.

    ReplyDelete