Sunday, March 6, 2011

SAXOMAN GOES BACK TO WORK - WHAT?


Yes, you read right! SAXOMAN goes back to work! Now probably a lot of you don't know because I haven't blogged about it but SAXOMAN has been out of work for the past 3 months. What? Yep, I kid you not. Now you may have noticed that there has been a slight increase in my blog activity lately and this has been due to my unlimited free time. But now? My 3 month vacation (unemployment) is over. Now I can tell you that the past 3 months have been great as I have slept in every day until 8:00 or 8:30 and then laid in bed after that and watched the Today show. HAHA! I am going to miss sleeping in as well as my afternoon naps. I will also miss my weekday trips to Chinatown and Little Tokyo, going to an afternoon movie with the wife and weekday shopping for cd's at Amoeba, Rhino, Penny Lane, Poo-Bahs, Canterbury, etc....I will now be a slave (once again) to slacks, dress shirts and dress shoes as well as commuting the L.A. freeways. Lord help me....... Anyway, I promise my many readers (2? 3?) to keep you entertained with my blog as much as time permits.

1 comment:

  1. Work??? Oh Nooooo Saxoman....
    Life was just wonderful, wasn't it? Playing your horn, shopping for CD's, sleeping late......ahhh.
    Well, just make plans for your first vacation!
    Out,
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete