Sunday, May 29, 2011

WORKING AT A RECORD STORE



Back when I was a kid I thought that the coolest job in the world would be working at a record store. When I used to go into these stores I'd look at the person behind the counter and think to myself "What a life". I mean you played music all day, read the latest music magazines and then ring up the occasional sale. This seemed like heaven to me and the ultimate job but maybe it was just the part of listening to music all day that appealed to me. I dunno...... All I know is I never did get a chance to work in a record store. Come to think of it, it still seems like a pretty cool job to me. Oh well......

1 comment:

  1. Saxoman...here's hoping you have one fabulous day!!! Hey, maybe in retirement you can work in a record store if we still have them then!!!

    ReplyDelete