Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CAPS - THINGS I DON'T GET

Now I have to say that I've noticed a somewhat disturbing trend (to me) in the wearing of baseball caps. I've noticed that nowadays people wear these hats with the stickers still on them like in this photo. Huh? I've also noticed that people wear them with the bill flat as a pancake like it is fresh out of a box (also like in this photo). On top of this I've noticed that people also now wear these hats OVER their ears as well! What? Now I don't now about any of you but to me a cap is to be worn without stickers, the bill should be slightly curved and the hat should be worn pushed back slightly and tilted to the left (also known as being cocked Ace-Deuce).
I dunno....maybe I'm just old fashioned and out of touch but I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment