Monday, July 11, 2011

IS THAT SAMUEL L. JACKSON?



The other day the wife and I were at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood entertaining some guests from out of the country. There we ran into a wide variety of people dressed up like various movie characters. There was The Dark Knight, Transformers, Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson (I mean The King of Pop), and many others. One cool lookin' cat that I noticed leaning against a light post was a Samuel L. Jackson impersonator dressed like the character Jules in Pulp Fiction (see photo). I said "Hey, Samuel Jackson". He looked at me and said in that cool, slow Samuel L. Jackson drawl, "I prefer to be referred to as an associate of Marsellus Wallace". HAHA! Straight from the movie. Too, too funny! Not hip to Pulp Fiction? WHAT? If not you're not then you're in worse shape that I thought (hipness wise that is). Here's one of many great clips from the movie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody be like Fonzi. You what Fonzi is, right?
    "cool"
    "Exact-a-mundo"

    ReplyDelete