Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PEEING IN THE HORSE TROUGH - HUH?

OK, first let me explain that I didn't actually pee in a horse trough. I mean why would I? I wouldn't want a horse drinking my urine right? Actually what I am referring to is something that happened to me many years back. I used to go to the Great Western Forum in Inglewood a lot to see my beloved Purple and Gold (Lakers). Now in the Men's Restroom they had this contraption along the floor that to me looked just like a giant, long horse trough. Anyway this was the men's urinal and it ran the floor of the complete restroom and you basically stood shoulder to shoulder with the next guy and peed in this "trough" that was on the floor. Jeez....so much for privacy! Now because this reminded me so much of a horse trough I usually skipped this and went into one of the stalls instead. HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. I remember that trough SAXOMAN! You couldn't be gun-shy! I remember the scared would try to hit the stalls first, and stood around trying to look like they were really going to take a dump, but really only need to pee!
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete