Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SONG OF THE DAY - THE DYNAMIC SUPERIORS


Now I have to admit that I had completely forgotten about this song and this group! Anyway, the song of the day is Shoe, Shoe, Shine and is performed by The Dynamic Superiors. An old friend actually told me a story recently where he ran into me and another friend many years ago. He started to sing the lyrics to this song and asked my friend if he knew who sang it. My friend didn't have a clue but I'm told I didn't miss a beat and replied "Why the Dynamic Superiors of course". HAHA! Now I can say that I honestly don't remember it but I believe it to be a true story. Anyway, here is the Dynamic Superiors on Soul Tran performing their hit Shoe, Shoe, Shine. Check out the slick dance moves especially around the 1:58 mark when he sings the lyrics "when you're sitting in your rocking chair". HAHA! Too Hip!

1 comment:

  1. That was a kick to see that spot at about 2 minutes!

    ReplyDelete