Saturday, September 3, 2011

DVD'S AT CVS? - WHAT?



Now CVS isn't the typical place you would expect to find dvd's but you just never know right? Anyway, I was at CVS earlier today and saw they had a rack of dvd's. Being a movie fan I wandered over to see what gems they might have. Now recently I had gone through their dvd's and found Spike Lee's Mo' Better Blues (with Denzel Washington and Wesley Snipes) for only $1.99. What? Yep, I kid you not! Anyway, most of the movies they had were pretty bad but I did see a few "gems" in the pack. I saw this Sonny Chiba (Japanese Action Star) three dvd set for only $3.99! WHAT? Now I figured it could be a pretty crappy three movies but a quick Amazon search showed this to be a four and a half star gem. Anyway, I picked it up and will watch it soon. Some other odd places where I have stumbled across bargain priced dvd's include, Walgreens, Marshall's and Ross. Who would have thought huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment