Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ELVIS IS ALIVE AND WELL AND WORKING AT COSTCO - WHAT?

I swear it was Elvis. I mean it looked just like him (well sort of). Anyway, the wife and I were at the local Costco and as we are leaving the guy checking the receipt as you leave Costco is a dead ringer for Elvis (well kind of) . I mean he had the hair and of course the big sideburns. He even had an Elvis pin on his shirt. Now this guy was a little chubby so I figured he had to be the "Las Vegas Elvis". Anyway, I guess Elvis would be a little older now and this guy also looked a little Spanish but other than that, it was Elvis! HAHA!
P.S. On a side note, my wife for some odd reason still calls Costco, The Price Club. I mean they haven't been called that for years. Jeez......

No comments:

Post a Comment