Saturday, September 17, 2011

SPITTING - I DON'T GET IT


Now I have to say that I've never really gotten the whole spitting thing. I mean I see people spitting all the time. Now SAXOMAN has never had this disgusting habit but there seems to be many people that do. I mean have you ever been next to a car and a guy rolls down his window and you think he wants to ask you for directions? Instead the guys ends up spitting out the window! Gross! Or how about when there's a car in front of you and the guy opens his door like he's going to check the air in his tires? Instead he ends up spitting on the ground. Gross! Have you ever watched a baseball game? Spitting all the time! Where does anyone get so much saliva? Now back in High School spitting was known as "hocking a loogey" which in itself sounds pretty disgusting. Anyway, SAXOMAN and spitting? Count me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment