Thursday, September 1, 2011

SAXOMAN AND DANCING - WHAT?



Now I have to admit that dancing really is not SAXOMAN's thing. It's really something that I'm not very good at but something that I am forced into doing occasionally at certain social events. Now for some cultures dancing is a very normal thing and is something you do all the time at parties and at a very young age. Now I have to admit that this was not the case for me as there sure wasn't dancing in my household when I was growing up. Now when I'm forced into a dancing situation I try to at least wait until the dance floor is fairly crowded, work my way to the middle of the crowd and then jerk around in the most uncoordinated fashion imaginable which is my way of dancing! Hey, at least in the middle of the pack you are somewhat hidden from bystanders who will say "Hey, look at SAXOMAN on the dance floor". People are also trying to take your photo or worse yet record a video of you for total public humiliation. HAHA! Dancing? Sorry, but not for SAXOMAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment