Saturday, January 28, 2012

EXCUSE ME WHILE I ELECTROCUTE MYSELF

Living in the USA there are a lot of things that we tend to take for granted. Things like hot water is one of those things that you think will always be there. Now on my recent trip I was fortunate to have hot water at most places I stayed with the exception of a few. Now what is a little scary is the way hot water is connected. Basically you have wires running in the shower and typically a switch in the shower as well (see photo). What? Yep, I kid you not. Now we have all been taught that electricity and water typically don't mix but over there it's a little bit different. Now I always felt that somehow I was going to be electrocuted in one of these showers and would be found dead later in the day. The wife thinks I am a little bit overly dramatic at times. I dunno.....all I know is I always showered with extreme caution. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment