Saturday, January 28, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR (CHINESE STYLE)

Happy Chinese New Year to all! Yes, it's that time of year again. It's hard to believe that a year has passed since the last celebration but time marches on. Now being as SAXOMAN is a man of the people I decided to head over to Chinatown to check out the local festivities and of course, check out the latest in Asian cinema. I mean it's my duty right? Plus it had probably been about 6 weeks since my last visit. There were a lot of people enjoying the celebration as well as live entertainment, many food trucks and of course the parade. I wasn't used to such a large crowd hanging out at "my Chinatown" so after wandering around for a while I went and picked up the latest and greatest DVDs and hopped the train back home. Now I've got lots of movies to relax and enjoy! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment