Saturday, January 21, 2012

SAXOMAN IS BACK IN THE U.S.A. - YEP, IT'S TRUE

Yes, after 4 weeks in Peru SAXOMAN is back in the good old U.S.A!
First of all I would like to give thanks to my wife as well as family in Peru who treated me with overwhelming kindness and kept me safe during my visit. Now I have to apologize to my many readers for my lack of blogging while on the road however trying to deal with Internet cafes where the letters are worn off the keyboards and the lack of a @ key was too frustrating for me to deal with. I figured I would wait until I got home and then blog about the many things I have seen and experienced and boy oh boy do I have lot's to talk about. Things like small hotels, small doorways and even smaller taxis. a dead body (what?), a horse in the restaurant (huh?), traffic, hot water (or lack of), noise, wheelchair scams and many, many more. All I can say is stay tuned! HAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home SAXOMAN! I know the feeling. I was in the UK for 3 weeks. Went to Barcelona in November and the keyboard in the Hotel Lobby was all messed up. Hard to check EMail when there are worn off keys.
    Did you check out some music over there?
    Hit me up,
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete