Sunday, February 26, 2012

THE STUDIOUS LOOK?

I've noticed lately that several of the NBA superstars are now wearing glasses when doing interviews after the game. Now I could be wrong but I seriously doubt that all of a sudden all of these players needed glasses. I mean I've seen Dwight Howard (see photo), Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade just to name a few. I personally think it is a new fashion trend and theses glasses are simply clear glass. I just find it a little hard to believe that all of these young athletes suddenly have developed eye problems. Well that could explain why Dwight Howard shoots free throws so poorly OUCH! Now I must admit that many years ago I also bought some fake glasses at Venice Beach and used to wear them at work around raise time. My co-worker used to tell me to "take those ridiculous things off". I would simply say "please don't make fun of my astigmatism" HAHA! My co-worker got even more mad when I got a nice raise with my new found studious look. Hmmm.....maybe I should try this trick again. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment