Sunday, February 26, 2012

THE TASTE OF BLOOD - HUH?

Up until recently there were a few places that I would go that would create a very odd sensation in my mouth. Now for whatever reasons (fear?) whenever I would go until a hospital or a church, this strange phenomenon would occur. My wife would think I was a nut and just imaging things. I guaranteed her that this was the real deal. You see what would happen is that I would get the taste of blood in my mouth. What? Yep, I kid you not! I literally could taste blood in my mouth. Now I don't know what or why this would occur at these two places but it always seemed to happen. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for all of this (oh really?) but all I know is this doesn't seem to happen any longer. Very strange indeed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment