Saturday, August 4, 2012

BLACK DYNAMITE THE CARTOON - WHAT?

There other night I was laying in bed flipping through the channels. Now I typically never browse the cartoon channels but because there was absolutely nothing on I decided to see what i could find. To my surprise i saw something called Black Dynamite. Now being a fan of the movie and yes I own the DVD too, I decided to check it out. To my surprise this was a cartoon version of the Black Dynamite character. Now the episode I was watching was hilarious in that Michael Jackson was an alien and his large Afro wig and big nose were just a disguise to make him look somewhat human. What? HAHA! Anyway, I am looking forward to some more of these episodes as they were really funny but made for adults. Check out the trailer here!

No comments:

Post a Comment