Friday, August 24, 2012

FADS I DON'T GET - BLACK SOCKS AND SANDALS

Now I must admit that there are a lot of fads that come and go. Many of these fads have me scratching my head wondering what in the world people are thinking. Now one fad I've noticed lately but realize it's been around a while is sandals with black socks. What? Yep, I kid you not. Now typically these sandals are a Nike or Adidas slip on sandal similar to the one shown in the photo. I must say that because it is Summertime I am seeing this more and more. Now I can see wearing this if you are 75 years old and playing bochi ball but for a youngster? I just don't get it. Now the more I think about this I'm wondering why or when you would ever wear sandals with socks. I dunno.....maybe I'm the odd one but this is one of many fads I just don't get.

No comments:

Post a Comment