Friday, August 10, 2012

SUPERMAN COMES TO L.A.

WHOOHOO! That's all I can say! After many months of trade rumors my beloved Purple and Gold (L.A. Lakers) have signed Dwight Howard! Now this is a really big day for Laker sport fans. Dwight is without a doubt the best center in the NBA. Now I must say when first I heard the proposed trade yesterday I was a little bit skeptical because the rumours were that the Lakers would be giving up Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard. I didn't think this was a good deal at all and hoped that it didn't go through. I must say that I figured this was just one of the many Dwight trade rumours I had heard about and really didn't pay it much mind. Later that night I went to put gas in the wife's car and the radio made it sound like this was a done deal but without giving up Gasol! What? Could this be true? Could Superman be going to L.A.? Joining my beloved Lakers? This can't be true can it? I waited until today to make sure the deal was final since I remember the last time I got excited about a Laker trade only to have Commissioner Stern squash it. Anyway, all I can say is Welcome to L.A. Superman! I look forward to the start of the season and watching many, many hours of basketball! Whoohooo..........

No comments:

Post a Comment