Friday, September 28, 2012

HEY MAN, CAN I BORROW YOUR COMB? WHAT?

Now I remember way back in High School I had just finished gym class and was looking in the mirror and combing my hair. I then hear a guy next to me say "Hey man, can I borrow your comb?" I was stunned, shocked! I mean who asks to borrow another mans comb? I looked over and it was a guy from my gym class but I didn't recognize him. He had what is known as a "process" (aka a "conk" or a "Tony Curtis") Now for those of you that don't know this is where the hair is straightened and slicked down like the photo here of the early Temptations. Now I don't know why in the world this guy would have this done to his head because this was the early 70's and the time when afros were as big as can be. Anyway, I looked over at the greasy pile of hair on his head, looked at my comb, shook my head and said "No way man!" and quickly took off. HAHA!

2 comments:

  1. that's like Chuck asking some guy if he can borrow his cake cutter after showering in gym

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? SAXOMAN does not know what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete