Saturday, September 15, 2012

SAXOMAN - NEVER A SELLOUT

Now I must admit that I frequently receive e-mails from people wanting me to plug a band or an artist. Typically the e-mails will promise me a cd or a download of the music. Now as I've listened to some of these i have always politely declined to blog about these artists. They really haven't been very good or are typically not my style of music. I mean how can SAXOMAN stay true to his millions (2? 3?) of readers and shamefully plug some artist that I do not really like? This got me to wondering what other journalists do when a group flies them to an exotic location, puts them up in a posh hotel and then puts them backstage. Do these journalists feel obligated to write a good review after something like this? Well I can assure you that SAXOMAN will never fall into this trap and will never be compromised or sell out! SAXOMAN is a man of integrity that will not be compromised! AMEN brother, say it loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment