Saturday, September 29, 2012

RECOMMENDED VIEWING - BREAKING BAD

There are lots of hugely popular shows on tv that are watched by millions. Shows like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor, The Voice, X-Factor, etc...etc... Now for some reason these shows have never really appealed to me and I just don't watch them at all. One show that I had heard good things about but never watched is the show titled Breaking Bad. I had read that this show had been nominated for 63 Emmy's and won over 32. Now I saw that I had this show on Netflix and I could watch all four seasons. The wife and I decided to give it a shot and if we didn't like it after a few episodes we would bail out. Well needless to say we got hooked on the adventures of school teacher Walter White and his exploits in cooking crystal meth. Now I don't typically recommend tv shows but this one gets two thumbs up from SAXOMAN and is definitely recommended. Now as we wind down watching the last few episodes of season four we realize we will now have to wait until next summer to see the final season five. Oh well........check out the trailer for the show and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment