Thursday, June 4, 2009

MAN VS FOOD - THE SASQUATCH BURGER


I was watching one of my favorite shows (Man vs Food) last night on The Travel Channel. Last night the host (Adam) was in Memphis, TN and visited a restaurant that sells what they call The Sasquatch Burger (see photo). This restaurant has what's known as the Sasquatch Challenge where if you can eat this burger in less than 60 minutes you get it free, WOW! What a deal! I'm in!
So what is this Sasquatch Burger? Well it is a 4-pound burger patty served with 2 pounds of bun and a half pound of fixings. Oh my! If you do eat it in less than 60 minutes you'll get the burger free of charge, along with having your picture on the restaurant's Wall of Fame. Now the host (Adam) was unable to eat this whole thing in the allotted time so in this case - Food won!
A great show and a great job I wish I had! Tune in and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I'd known about this before I went to Memphis. Here we are eating all this BBQ, and we could've been having our picture taken with the big Sasquatch burger.

    ReplyDelete