Thursday, June 11, 2009

NBA FINALS - LAKERS UP 3-1 (OH YEAH)


Oh my! At halftime I had started to blog about the NBA Finals being tied at 2-2. My beloved purple and gold were not playing good at all and were down by 12 points at halftime. Then the Lakers came out in the second half and started getting serious. Fisher hit a big three point shot to send the game into OT and hit another big three point shot to put the Lakers up for good! A great game that had me on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My Lakers are now up 3-1 in the series and I am counting on them going all the way! I don't want to get over confident (yet) until the final (remaining) victory is secured. Then? I'm gonna paint my entire body purple and gold and run naked through the streets of L.A. WHOOOOOO!
WHAT? You didn't see the game? What were you doing? Shopping with the wife or something? Jeez........well just check out these video highlights of Fisher's three-pointers. Oh yeah!


2 comments:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Talk about a heart attack, oh my god, thank you Fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, I was hoping Kobe wouldn't try and force something and turn the ball over or force a bad shot. WAY TO GO FISH!

    ReplyDelete