Thursday, June 4, 2009

PEOPLE THAT DON'T BUY MUSIC


Now believe it or not, I actually know people that do not buy any music. I don't mean they download it for free, I mean they just don't buy any kind of music whatsoever. What? Yes, some people are perfectly content to get in their cars and listen to whatever crap is playing on the radio (and I can tell you there's a lot of crap on the radio). If they don't like the song they turn the station to the next station that is playing some other crappy music.
Me? Well to me music is like oxygen. I need it so that I can function (plain and simple). I buy a lot of music because I like a lot of musical styles and different musical artists, plus what I want to hear is not what is playing on the radio.
I want to be in full control to listen to whatever I want and whenever I want to listen to it.
For those of you that don't buy any music and are content to listen to the nonsense being played on the radio nowadays, you have my sympathy. Get hip and take control of your lives!
Out

2 comments:

  1. Well, now, can't we do both? I mean, this is how I discover new music. Where did you first hear some of your favorite artists? You are familiar with Chuck Niles, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! Someone using logic on SAXOMAN? Yes, I agree you can do both. My point is that some people are just content to listen to whatever is playing on the radio and not buy and put on something that they might actually WANT to hear. Dig daddio!
    And of course I know who Chuck Niles was. I am hip you know! Out

    ReplyDelete