Saturday, August 28, 2010

I GOTTA GO SOAK MY DENTURES - HUH?


OK, you're probably wondering what the hell is SAXOMAN talking about now right? Well the other day my brother reminded me of the fact that I used to make the statement "I gotta go soak my dentures". Now I had completely forgotten about making this statement until my brother had reminded me of this. It appears that after a trip to the dentist I was rather diligent about brushing my teeth after this visit. I guess the fear of shots and drilling and all that other dental stuff just scared me to death. So because of this instead of saying "I gotta go brush my teeth", I used to say "I gotta go soak my dentures". Now I'm sure maybe one day down the road I may be saying this for real but not for now! HAHA! I guess I was just one wacky kid.

1 comment:

  1. Hey and now you are a little bit wacky adult...but we like you so it's OK...

    ReplyDelete