Monday, August 2, 2010

SALSA CD PICK OF THE WEEK - SPANISH HARLEM ORCHESTRA


This weeks Salsa CD Pick of the Week is the 2004 release by the Spanish Harlem Orchestra titled Across 110th Steet. Now I remember reading some rave reviews of this cd when it first came out but everytime I would see it the price was always quite high. Well yesterday SAXOMAN found a sealed copy of this cd for only $5. Oh yeah, what a deal! Now this is the third release by this great group and now that I have this one I have to get the other two as well. Why? Well this is one hot, sizzling salsa cd. This will make those without rhythm want to try and dance. HAHA! If you're not hip to Spanish Harlem Orchestra then just give them a listen. I wouldn't steer you wrong and I know what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment