Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SO THE WIFE'S ON A DIET........AGAIN


OK, so the wife is on a diet.......again. Now I don't know about you but I've noticed that people on diets are a little more, ummm... irritable than normal. Now you may be wondering what the hell this diet has to do with me right? Well I can tell you that in a very few days this diet has so far been one major inconvenience on my life. This weekend I was dragged to a variety of stores to buy fruits, vegetables and a whole assortment of other healthy foods. I was even dragged to a restaurant for lunch because they also served good salads! What? Yep, I kid you not. Yuk! Now I don't know how long this diet thing is going to last but if it continues much longer I'm gonna have to sneak away for some chili cheese fries, a pastrami sandwich, a Double-Double and some Rocky Road ice cream! I mean, I'm not on a diet too! Jeez......

2 comments:

  1. Ah your wife wants to eat healthy! Good for her!
    It will make you healthier too and that's not a bad thing. Just pick up what you really miss now and then when you are on your own so you don't tempt her. It sounds like a win win all around. Good luck and I know you will survive!

    ReplyDelete