Sunday, August 22, 2010

THE MOUSTACHE


Now I must admit that I (SAXOMAN) had a moustache for many, many years. I don't have a moustache any longer and wonder why I had even kept it as long as I did. As I look at old photos of myself with a moustache I can honestly say that I look better without it. For some reason guys with moustaches tend to keep them far too long. Ask any man with facial hair how long they've had it and the answer you'll most likely get is "I've had it since High School". I've also noticed that facial hair tends to turn grayer on your face faster than on your head so it seems odd to see someone with a white moustache and a dark (natural) head of hair. So what made me shave my moustache? Well when I got my drivers license in the mail years ago I looked at the photo and said "Jeez, my moustache is really turning gray". So since that time this handsome face has been clean shaven ever since! Guys, take a look in the mirror and shave that ridiculous thing off your face. You'll look much better and if you don't? Well it's only hair. It does grow back you know! HAHA!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, the moustache.....Well, SAXOMAN, I took the plunge earlier this year on my birthday in March. What a difference! You're right, I hadn't shaved my moustache since I was 12! But father time caught up with me. My 10 year old daughter asked me, Daddy, why don't you shave your mustache, you will look better. The horror! But I did it, and my family looked at me with amazement. Some laughed, but all agreed, it makes you look younger. Now when I see these guys with these gray beards looking like Grandpas, I just shake my head!
    SAXOMAN on point as usual!
    Jazzman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it takes a little getting used to but after a week or so people forget what you looked like with a moustache. What's more amazing is a lot of peole don't even notice when you shave it off!

    ReplyDelete