Saturday, December 17, 2011

CLOTHES THAT LAST FOREVER

Have you ever had some clothes that just never seem to wear out? I mean, why can't they make more clothes like this? Now I have to say that there are two pieces of clothing that I own that just never seem to wear out and I have worn these for years. Now I'm sure if my wife got wind as to how long I've had these clothes she would quickly dispose of them but for now I'm safe. Now one is just a simple short sleeve polo shirt and the other is just a simple ribbed tank top. How long have I had these? I dunno.....all I know is that these never lose their shape, never fade, and still don't have any holes in them. What's funny is when I wear the polo shirt at work someone will always say "nice shirt" HAHA! So in the meantime SAXOMAN will keep on wearing these as long as possible.....

No comments:

Post a Comment