Tuesday, December 20, 2011

PINK OR LAVENDER - HUH?

Pink or Lavender? What? Yes, this is the question the wife asked me recently while we were at the store. You see women for some reason don't like to use soap and think body wash is much better for your skin. Jeez, why can't I just use the same soap that I've been using for 30 years? So on top of the wife having both of us use body wash, she also feels we should wash our skin using a "pouf" instead of a washcloth. A what? Yep, see the photo to see what a pouf is cuz I had no idea what the hell this was. Jeez, as I write this I can feel the testosterone draining from my body. I have visions of my many readers exiting this blog for fear of SAXOMAN partaking in a serious man card violation. I thought to myself that you may as well snip off my testicles while you're at it too. Jeez! HAHA! OK, so back to the pink or lavender question. So as we were at the store the wife wanted to buy new poufs and for us to each have our own. What? Matching poufs? Are you kidding me! So as we viewed the slim selection, you guessed it! Pink or Lavender were my only choices! What? No wonder these things don't come in manly colors because these things aren't meant to be used by a man! So as my wife asked this question I heard a girl nearby snickering at my predicament. Pink or Lavender! How do I get into these things? I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Lavender, I guess...." I mean it has to be better than pink right? Right? Fellas? Hello? Is anyone out there?

1 comment:

  1. Yep...lavendar has to be better than pink for guys!!!

    ReplyDelete