Saturday, March 17, 2012

CHEESY ALBUM COVERS

Over the years I have seen a pretty fair amount of cheesy album artwork. Now I don't know what it is or what people could be thinking when they put out an album with this cheesy artwork. I just don't get it. Now I truly believe that the Fania label put out some of the best Salsa music ever recorded in the 70's. True classics that will live on forever. Now some of their album covers are a whole different story. I don't know if the artist that made some of these covers was related to the label owner or what. All I know is these are some of the cheesiest album covers that I have ever seen. Here is just a small selection so you can see what I am talking about. Here are some Hector Lavoe and Willie Colon covers from the Fania label that are just pure cheese. Check them out! HAHA!







No comments:

Post a Comment