Monday, March 19, 2012

NAPKINS - WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?

Now at the cost of offending the wife and sleeping on the sofa let me just say that that as I've traveled the world I seem to have a problems with napkins in other countries. Now I'm not saying what countries so let me just say several countries, OK dear? HAHA! Anyway, what I've noticed it that they take a regular size United States napkin, open it up and then cut it into four squares! What? Yep, I kid you not. So you are then left with this 1/4 of a napkin that is then folded in two. Now I don't know about you but this just does not get the job done whatsoever. No way! I usually end up using all of these napkins and then having to ask for more. Jeez, why can't I get a full size napkin anywhere? Next time? I'm bringing a roll of paper towels everywhere I go! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment