Wednesday, March 14, 2012

FAREWELL, MY LOVE.....

Farewell, my love. You have been my constant companion for 15 years and now it is time to part ways and bid a sad, sad farewell. What? OK, you are all probably wondering what I'm talking about. Well I am talking about my beloved car that I have owned for 15 years. I must say that this was the most trouble free car that I have ever owned and it had brought me many years of joy. It was also my place for peace and quite at lunchtime as I would read my L.A. Times and listen to music. Time has taken its toll on my car and about a year ago I had replaced it with a new car. So basically it had now become an extra car that I rarely drove anymore. I fondly bid it farewell this morning and drove to work with tears in my eyes. A sad, sad day for SAXOMAN. Farewell my love, I will never forget you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment